Monday, November 3, 2008
My Birthday Wishes
My Birthday is this week and friends and family have been asking what I would like. There aren't too many things I really need so I've had to think long and hard about what I want and I've come up with a list.
I don't think I'll get all of these things by my birthday but I do hope that by next year this time all of my birthday wishes have come true.
My Birthday Wish List (in no particular order)
1. Beers on the Diggnation Couch with Kevin Rose and Alex Albrecht.
2. A comedy writing lesson from Kent Nichols and Douglas Sarine of Ask A Ninja.
3. Cocktails on the set of Tikibar TV with Dr. Tiki, Lala and Johnny Johnny.
4. Discover some new music and a cool new websites with Steve Woolf and Zadi Diaz of Epic FU.
5. A "How To Snowboard Episode" of French Maid TV.
6. A massage after playing paintball with The guys from Big Fantastic.
7. Getting a cool new video gadget the same time as Steve Garfield and having Steve set it up for me and explain to me how to use it.
8. Share a bottle of wine with Gary Vaynerchuk of Wine Library TV
9. Being able to watch all of my friends shows on my TV as easily as I can watch Heroes or any other Network or Cable TV Show.
10. Some hugs from my online video friends because we are all making more than a living from online video.