1TimStreet Sponsor - A Product That I Use

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Unlocking Your iPhone



I've not yet purchased an iPhone for a couple of reasons one of which is that I can't use it on T-Mobile. Now Wired has announced that there is an easy hack for unlocking your iPhone.http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif

Beyond having an unlocked iPhone I would like to see the iPhone be a little more durable. Nick Douglas from Valleywag posted on Friday that Digg founder Kevin Rose cracked his iPhone. I know I'm much better at breaking things than Kevin Rose is so that really makes me want to wait for the next version of the iPhone. Maybe it will have 60 gigs of storage as well.

All this said I do see the iPhone as a great platform for content producers to create new and exciting content especially when it comes to the world of ARG or Alternative Reality Gaming. Inagine watching a video on your iPhone then getting a phone call or IM from one of the characters in the video asking you to located something for them on a Google Map and text a friend. The possibilities are endless.

No comments: