1TimStreet Sponsor - A Product That I Use

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I See the Future

I was going to blog about some new ad technology I stumbled across yesterday but I got some other technology (that Kris Smith introduced me to) and I'm busy building out the dynamic inventory on the French Maid TV website.

So here's the short 411:

Yahoo! has the Yahoo! Self Serve Display

If you have a $5,000 minimum per month advertising budget and want a walk-through of the platform (in order to answer any questions) contact Lindell Bennett at Yahoo! Advertising.

The platform is in pilot right now so it is better to go to Lindell's team for an explanation of the platform and to make sure that it is a good fit for you.

Even though it is essentially a self-service platform Yahoo! will build out a campaign (ads, targeting, etc.) for you and help you manage/optimize it at no cost. You will only be billed for the ads that are served.

I think this type of self-service banner building at Yahoo will someday be applied to video at Yahoo! and Google much like Spot Runner's High-quality affordable television campaigns

No comments: