1TimStreet Sponsor - A Product That I Use

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Super Bowl Secret Spot



WARNING: Have a few beers before you watch the spot. Maybe even with a few friends. You will enjoy it a lot more.

So this is the "Secret Spot" that Bud produced for after the Super Bowl. To watch it I had to go to BudBowl.com and because I didn't have the secret code I had to play a game of organizing the Bud Super Bowl spots in the order they played on the Super Bowl. Then I got to watch the spot and after it was over they gave me the embed code.

I'm not sure why I'm posting this except to get traffic from advertising agency people who will find this post through search, take a look at my blog and then discover French Maid TV and realize that the French Maids are a great way to launch new products and services that appeal to 21 - 34 year old males. How was that for shameless self-promotion?

3 comments:

Harold said...

That's shameless, alright. Good job (as a marketeer). So which site are you using iWeb for? The French Made site?

1 Tim Street said...

I did use iWeb for http:frenchmaidtv.com

1 Tim Street said...

I had to replace the Bud embed with a YouTube version because the Bud version plays as soon as the page loads and it was driving me crazy.