1TimStreet Sponsor - A Product That I Use

Monday, January 14, 2008

Apple Day 2008



Gary Rosenzweig of MacMost takes a look at past Apple Days and what important products were announced each year, including the iMac, iPod, the switch to Intel and the iPhone.

And as tomorrow is Christmas Day all over again I thought I would ask for a few things.


Dear Santa Steve,

I've been a very good boy this year. All 14 days of it. For Apple Day I would like an Apple TV that works like a TiVo and comes with AT&T Digital Cable or better yet my current cable provider.

Next I would like a professional version of iWeb with a content management system for podcasting and dynamic ad insertion - and a couple of interactive media buyers who like French Maids.

And finally I would like a new MacBook Pro or MacTablet (MacBook Air) that is faster than any laptop on the planet and will be for six months because of a deal you struck with Intel.

The Trader Joe's Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies are in the kitchen near the iMac.

Oh and one last thing, I'd like some programable digital photo frames that hook up to Airport and iPhoto.

Thanks

Timmy

and thanks Gary.

1 comment: