I got a marketing email from "On Hollywood" - (the conference where I met Schlomo and Eddie and Tim Shey). In the email is a list of the OnHollywood 2007 speakers. I think there might also be some 2006 speakers but that's neither here nor there. What is interesting is to look at the names and the companies and how many have gone to other places in such a short time.
OnHollywood 2007 Speakers:
* Gary Adelson, Managing Director, Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin
* Jeremy Alliare, Founder and CEO, BrightCove
* Michael Arrieta, Senior Vice President, Sony Pictures Digital Sales & Marketing
* Peter Barry, Head of Venture Capital and Emerging
* Technology Initiative, Vodafone
* Pete Blackshaw, CMO & Cofounder, Nielsen BuzzMetrics (formerly Intelliseek)
* Ron Bloom, CEO, PodShow
* Brett Brewer, President, Adknowledge (former president of Intermix Media)
* Jason Calacanis, CEO, Weblogs (An AOL Company)
* Ted Cohen, Senior Vice President, Digital Development and Distribution, EMI
* Satjiv Chahil, Senior VP of Global Marketing Personal Systems Group, Hewlett Packard
* Tim Draper, Managing Partner, Draper Fisher Jurvetson
* Sarah Fay, President, Isobar US
* Jennifer Feikin, Director of Google Video, Google
* Ben Feingold, President, Worldwide Home Entertainment, Digital Distribution and Acquisitions for Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
* Erik Flannigan, VP and GM of Entertainment Programming, AOL
* Cynthia Francis, CEO, Reality Digital (Parent Company of ClipShack)
* David Goldberg, VP and GM, Yahoo! Music
* Laura B. Goldberg, COO, Napster
* Jordan Greenhall, CEO, DivX
* Scott Hamilton, CEO, VoodooVox
* Lewis Henderson, Senior Vice President, William Morris
* Mary Hodder, CEO & Founder, Dabble
* Howard Kaushansky, CEO, Umbria
* Jeff Karnes, Director of Multimedia Search, Yahoo!
* Christopher Klaus, CEO, Kaneva
* JD Lasica, Cofounder, OurMedia.org
* Ross Levinsohn, President of Fox Interactive Media, News Corp.
* Drew Massey, CEO ManiaTV!
* Mike Montgomery, Montgomery & Co.
* David Pakman, President & CEO, eMusic
* Scott Raney, Partner, Redpoint Ventures
* Josh Resnick, President & Co-Founder, Pandemic Studios
* Michael Robertson, Founder, MP3.com
* Mika Salmi, Founder & CEO, Atom Entertainment
* Paul Scanlan, Cofounder and COO, MobiTV
* Adrian Sexton, Vice President, Lions Gate Entertainment
* Tim Shey, Rocketboom
* Steven Starr, CEO, Revver
* Mark Stevens, Partner, Fenwick & West
* Kara Swisher, Co-producer, D: All Things Digital
* Jonathan Taplin, Professor, USC Annenberg School for Communications, CEO & Founder of Intertainer
* Larry Tanz, CEO, LivePlanet
* Blair Westlake, Corporate Vice President, Media, Content & Partner Strategy Group, Microsoft
* Bill Wheaton, VP of Digital Media, Akamai
* George Zachary, Partner, Charles River Ventures
And on another note Revver and LiveVideo Team Up.