1TimStreet Sponsor - A Product That I Use

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Lone Filmmaker



He's armed with 10,000 pounds and he's going to make a film all by himself and his girlfriend is going to shoot behind the scenes for The Lone Filmmaker Vlog.

That's right from acting to best-boy, he's making a feature film and this is the first time you will be able to witness the struggles and set backs, highs and lows of one man fighting to make a full-length movie entirely on his own!

"I am a filmmaker and so this is my passion, but this project will require me to leave home and venture out into the wilderness. My girlfriend has agreed to film the whole process My girlfriend is NOT helping me make the film by filming me. She is filming the video blogs - if she was, then I wouldn't be making a feature film entirely on my own. :-)"

No comments: