1TimStreet Sponsor - A Product That I Use

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What's Fun at OnHollywood?

I'm at OnHollywood today checking out cool new companies to see if they can be of any use to me or if I can be of any use to them.

In case you aren't familiar with OnHollywood it is a conference where cutting-edge technology CEOs from the back streets of Silicon Valley meet the Hollywood digital entertainment and media elite. It's a two day executive event that features high-level debates on the forces that are disrupting user behavior and creating new opportunities, content strategies and monetization schemes in the video, music, gaming, search, and mobile industries.

Two of the companies that have caught my eye are:

meez a site that lets you build 3-D experience.

and

Kaltura an open source video platform site.

I'll have to do a little more digging and kicking of the tires to let you know if they are super cool or not but right now they are on my list of sites to "kick the tires."

No comments: