1TimStreet Sponsor - A Product That I Use

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Next Internet Millionaire



Size Does Matter

The Next Internet Millionaire has production values that are along the same lines as regular television and so is its length.

I’ll be watching The Next Internet Millionaire not because I find it interesting but because I think there might be some online video business models exposed. So I’ll consider it homework.

Beyond it being a Donald Trump Apprentice "wanna be" the length of the show just scares me. Sure I can pause it and come back later but at first glance I don’t want to make that time commitment.

Online video on the Internet hasn’t grown up yet. I think this show could work a lot better if it was broken up into 4 minute segments. Who knows, as of this morning it already has 15,000 views. I wonder how many were complete views????

No comments: