1TimStreet Sponsor - A Product That I Use

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Prom Queen Summer Heat


Online Videos by Veoh.com




Michael Eisner’s / Big Fantastic’s Prom Queen’s Summer Heat hit the net last night. I did notice a little product placement from Verizon Wireless and THANK GOD John Travolta came out in theaters so that we don’t have to watch another commercial for Hair Spray the Movie. Those spots in Season 1 of Prom Queen drove me crazy. (If you can help it at all try to vary your sponsors or you will run your audience away.)

All kidding aside, I was talking with the Big Fantastic boys last week at the LA Podcasters Meet Up and they said shooting this little mini-season of Prom Queen was a lot of work and a lot of fun.

After looking at the first new episode I think it looks like watching the mini series will be fun as well.

Now if the rest of us can set up product placement deals as easy as Mickey E life as an independent producer will be fun too.

No comments: