1TimStreet Sponsor - A Product That I Use

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Can You Build a Mass Audience in Second Life?



I've never been a fan of CSI. I don't know why. It looks like a cool show but I've just never gotten into it.

I've never been a fan of Second Life. I don't know why. It looks like a cool online community but I've just never gotten into it.

I've been a big fan of videos on the internet and I like the above one for CSI going into Second Life but I still don't know if I'll watch the show or go into Second Life to participate in the event. Maybe I'm just too lazy. It looks like a lot of work.

I will be watching to see how many people they get into SL and if CSI's ratings increase but how could they? CSI is already a top rated show. Let me know if you hear anything or talk to Eric Rice about it.

No comments: