1TimStreet Sponsor - A Product That I Use

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Does MTV Need to Pimp its Website?

So yesterday I went to MTV.com to checkout full episodes of Pimp My Ride and I was blown away by the fact that they had no advertising attached directly to the videos of Pimp My Ride. That's right, FULL EPISODES of Pimp My Ride with no advertising attached to the video. Now they did have ads on the web page but NOT in, on or on top of the video. After I got over this fact I noticed some videos of George Lucas and Steven Spielberg talking about Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. When I clicked on Steven I then got a video that took forever to load and only played advertising. I never got to see Steven tell us how it's 18 years since the last "Indy" flick, "We all look the same,"

I should talk. I'm sure there are tons of guys that click on French Maid TV expecting to see naked women and all they get is advertising.

No comments: