1TimStreet Sponsor - A Product That I Use

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Is Today a Banner Day for You?




I'm testing out my ad server on French Maid TV and on other people's sites. If you are an independent content producer and you have some 300x250, 728x90 or 468x60 banners for your show that you think would fit well on French Maid TV.com to drive traffic to your site send them to me and I'll see if I can work them into rotation on the ad server.

If you would like to use my ad server to control banner ads on your independent online video website let me know and I'll see what I can do to help you get it installed on your site so that you can serve ads without having to redesign your show's website every time you want to change a banner.

Also, Would you be interested in posting some French Maid TV banners on your site? If so, I have some special code to give you.

Sorry no spammers. I'm looking to help other online video content creators here.

No comments: