1TimStreet Sponsor - A Product That I Use

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What Questions Should You Ask an Online Video Portal?

If someone emails or calls you and tells you they love your videos and want them on their site what questions should you ask them?

Here are Tim Street's 7 questions you should ask an online video portal:

1. Do you have a way I can make money if I give you my videos?

2. Do you have advertisers on your site?

3. Do you have a rev share deal?

4. Do you have a licensing deal?

5. How much do you pay and how often do you pay?

6. Do you have a control panel where I can login and see my revenue?

7. Do you have other producers that have already paid money that I could speak with?

If they have trouble answering these 7 questions be very careful about placing your videos on their site.

No comments: