1TimStreet Sponsor - A Product That I Use

Thursday, November 15, 2007

New Tee Vee Live


"
Scott Beale from Laughing Squid" took a great photo of my heros Kent Nichols from Ask A Ninja and Jeff Macpherson from Tiki Bar TV and me while we were at the New Tee Vee Live conference this week.

If it wasn't for Jeff I wouldn't have launched French Maid TV and if it wasn't for Kent I wouldn't have UTA as my agent. I love what both of these guy have done for our industry and getting to hang out with them together is always fun.

As far as the New Tee Vee Live conference goes... well.. I'd have to say it was...great.

The VC suits were out in force and there were even some advertising people there as well.

Liz Gannes, Om Malik and the whole New Tee Vee gang did a fantastic job of bringing the right crowd together and I hope they do another conference soon.

No comments: