1TimStreet Sponsor - A Product That I Use

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Office: Top 10 Pranks On Dwight



Now I never got into The Office when it first launched on NBC because I was a big fan of the original British series of The Office but over time I have come to enjoy the American version.

That said, I found the above video of The Office: Top 10 Pranks On Dwight and I thought it was a good example of Old Media making good use of new media. What I don't understand is why it only has 100,000 views but I have a theory.

I think this video may have been posted and then turned off for the announcement of the Joint YouTube killer Hulu and then turned back on.

That, or maybe the fans of NBC's The Office don't use YouTube and the users of YouTube don't care about The Office.

In either case this little "Top Ten" recap idea is something you could use to create an additional episode of your own web series without having to shoot a new episode.

And if you have your advertising inventory sold that could mean more profit for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't like the original office for the same reason and have yet to grow attached to the new one. : )